Strategic Intervention (also known as SI) is a project dedicated to extracting the most practical and effective forms of strategic action and communication from a variety of disciplines: Ericksonian therapy, strategic family therapy, Human Needs Psychology, organizational psychology, neuro-linguistics, psychology of influence, strategic studies, traditions of diplomacy and negotiation, game theory, and others. Strategic Intervention exists wherever human beings use extraordinary skill to bring about positive personal and cultural change. Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi are examples of masterful Strategic Interventionists who transcend the particularities of religion, culture, institution, job description, or political philosophy (as a Strategic Interventionist should.) SI was created by Anthony Robbins and Cloe Madanes, What distinguishes SI from other strategic studies is the belief that certain holistic solutions “snap into place” when more people’s needs are met, expressed, and elevated. These solutions actually deliver more benefit for less effort.
What is Strategic Intervention Coaching?
How SI Coaching Helps:
- Reassessing life goals and developing action plans
- Lack of balance between work and life
- Difficulty dealing with stressful situations
- Difficulty making life decisions
- Improving relationships
- Urgent situations involving high risks or challenges
- Identifying core strengths and maximizing their potential
- Simplifying life to reduce stress and increase productivity
- Help with time management
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. It’s a connection between the neurological processes ("neuro"), language ("linguistic") and behavioral patterns learned through experience ("programming") and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.
What is NLP?
NLP can help you change your behaviors quickly and painless. NLP techniques can interrupt old unwanted programming and install new choices so that your new behaviors become automatic. Lifelong habits, fears and phobias can be eliminated.
How NLP can Help?
NLP Can Help If You:
- Find yourself thinking about the past
- Constantly procrastinate when you need to complete a project or deadline
- Feel depressed, sad, upset and you’re not sure why
- If you feel frustrated with yourself and feel you cant achieve health goals
- You’re stuck in a situation or relationship and don’t know how to get out
- You lack self-confidence or control over you life, which prevents you from taking action
- You want to reveal the barriers that keep you locked in position, restraining you from freedom and independence
- You have panic attacks or anxiety
NLP and SI Coaching share the same origin in the theoretical work of Gregory Bateson and the pioneering interventions of Milton Erickson. Where NLP came to focus on the neuro linguistic structures within the individual, the Strategic Approach focuses on the interactivity in relationships and the context of the person in their social group and in their life.